Today the podcast Infosec & OSINT show was released, and our Founder and Principal Consultant Chris Dale participated on the show. He explains why breaking up recon and pentest produces better results. He also explains his recon process as well as the tools he uses to map out the target’s attack surface.
- The 20/80 rule when learning and building new skills.
- The concept of splitting the recon segment and penetration testing into two deliveries.
- The advantages of splitting Offensive Services into at least two iterations and two deliveries.
- How do we approach OSINT and Reconnaissance of target companies.
- Some techniques to aid in reconnaissance
- Cyber deception on DNS servers
Listen to the podcast here: https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/15142697